Many AT&T email users are experiencing an email error while accessing their email account. They are also seeing an error code on the screen, i.e., 0x800CCC0F. If you are also experiencing the same issue, then you need to find out what this error is, how it originates and what the solution for it.
It is definitely disappointing to see an error when using their email account, but at times, errors occur and it is very hard to fix those. One such error in the AT&T email is 0x800CCC0F, which occurs when people try to send and receive emails via AT&T services. This particular error occurs when the AT&T outbound server ceases to work in a congruous way. This issue leads to many more problems, which disrupts the entire work that they had to do. If you want to get rid of this problem, then you can certainly do that by following certain procedures, details of which you can find in the post.
What is the reason for the occurrence of 0x800CCC0F error?
The error can occur due to various reasons, details of which you can find in the section below:
- Wrong Email Address: If you add a wrong email address in the recipient box, then you are most likely to receive an error message such as ‘unable to send emails at this time’.
- SMTP or POP3 Settings: If the POP3 and SMTP server settings are incorrect, then you will find the error code in discussion arising.
- Unauthenticated Email Account: In case, you send emails to an unauthenticated email account deliberately or by mistake, then the email will bounce back into your email account.
- Send Multiple Emails: If you try to send several emails at a time, then such errors can arise and the emails will bounce back into your email account as well.
- Attack By Viruses and Malware: In case, the system is attacked by viruses or other malicious elements, then that may corrupt the functioning of the AT&T email account.
- Internet Connection: When the internet connection is not proper, then the error may arise.
- Pirated Software: If you are using the software, which is not authentic, then such an error may arise, so make sure not to use pirated software.
Symptoms of AT&T email error code 0x800CCC0F
- Unable to access the email account properly.
- Frequent display of the error message on your Windows screen.
- Unable to configure AT&T email account’s settings.
- Sloppy performance of PC.
- Frozen OS.
- Not being able to send or receive emails to the email recipients.
Fixing AT&T email error 0x800CCC0F
To fix the 0x800CCC0F error, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Keep in mind to enter the correct email address.
- You need to ensure that the internet is working in the right way and your device is connected to it.
- You will have to refresh the web browser.
- The server should also work properly.
That is how you can fix this error and restore the functioning of your AT&T email. In case, the problem continues to exist, then you should take the help of SBCGlobal email support providers.