To transfer the SBCGlobal email messages to the hard drive, first connect the hard drive to the computer and share the email over the same computer. If you are using any other device for accessing the email, then connect an external drive to that device. In case you are facing any problem in transferring the mail to the drive, you can follow the steps mentioned in the post or contact the customer support executives who have vast knowledge and good experience in this field.
Do you want to transfer your SBCglobal emails to the external drive in order to keep it as evidence for some purpose? If yes, then this can be easily done with the help of simple suggestions mentioned in the post. You don’t need to transfer the message one by one, just copy it in bundle from Microsoft Outlook account. In an Outlook program, you can create one file which can be shared directly with External hard drive.
To start the process, first of all, copy the content of the message to the folder or format with the help of a wizard. If the SBCglobal email is not on the Outlook, you can send it to another email client. If you are going to save the Business emails on SBCGlobal account, then name the folder as ‘Business’. All the inbox content or mails can be directly exported to ‘Business’ folder with the help of a wizard.
If you find any problem, you can contact SBCglobal email experts either through chat or via phone call.
Now, we are going to share the steps with the help of which you can share your inbox emails with the external hard drive without any problem. Read all the steps carefully and execute in the same manner.
- Go to ‘SBCglobal’ email account from the ‘Outlook’ program.
- Click on the ‘File’ menu where you will find the ‘Import and export’ option.
- Click on ‘Export to’ option to send files to the folder.
- Tap Next and follow on-screen instructions.
- Now, you need to create a file with.PST extension. Once created, click ‘Next’.
- If prompted to select the folder you want to export, click ‘inbox’. The folder can be further opened in ‘Sub-folder’.
- Connect the hard drive to your computer and check the path where you will find the ‘drive name’. Close the pop-up message if any on screen.
- You can select a particular folder in your drive where you want to store. Create a folder named ‘Backup’.
- Tap to finish the transfer process. You have the option to secure your data using the ‘Protect data’ option. In this, you can set a password which will be required at the time of opening the data.
- Tap ‘Finish’.
Create an archive folder on the computer desktop and if it already there, then no need to create again. Plug the hard drive into the computer and transfer messages easily from windows file explorer. Drag and drop files to the desired location from the source location.