Accessing and managing email account from the computer is as easy as accessing from the smartphone or tablet. If you don’t know the steps for managing the SBCGlobal email account on a computer or want to make some changes in the settings, then go through the steps given in the guide. For any additional information, you can contact experts.
Do you want to access SBCglobal email from the personal computer and want to make some changes in it? If yes, then we are going to suggest some easy steps for the same. You will not find any need to check steps from any other link after reading the content of this page. It is important to discuss here that on one subscription ID, you can create up to 6 personal accounts. If you want to add more accounts, then you will have to subscribe to another ID.
What are the system requirements for accessing the SBCglobal?
As mentioned earlier, if you have subscribed to any of the services provided by AT&T communications, then you will get complimentary email service with a single subscription ID. You can access the same account from multiple platforms like SBCglobal, Yahoo and AT&T communications.
Browser and OS requirements
For information related to the supported browser and OS, you can log onto SBCglobal email support webpage. In case you are using an obsolete version of OS, must update it to latest one.
How to access email?
- Open the email from a web browser.
- Go to ‘SBCglobal.com’ and enter the username and password to login to the account.
- Click on ‘Envelope’ icon to start accessing the inbox of your SBCglobal email account.
How to sign-out of the account?
- If you want to sign-out of the account, click on ‘Gear icon’ from the top left of the login screen.
- If you don’t find the gear icon, click on ‘Logo’. When you click on the logo, the ‘Logout’ option will automatically appear in the drop-down menu.
Note: Another important feature of SBCglobal email account is that if you don’t logout from the account and sit idly for 5 minutes, then the account will auto-logged out from the current window
How to manage username and address?
You can manage your account username and address any time as per your convenience. If you want to delete or add any email account, go to ‘Preferences’ followed by ‘Edit or changing the account’.
Adding a new email address to the existing email account
- Login to the email with existing username and password.
- Go to ‘My Profile’.
- Click on ‘Add a new account’.
- Enter information as per asked in the given fields on the page.
How to delete an account?
- Open ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Account’. Tap ‘Account’ you want to delete.
- For the first time, you will be prompted for this action.
You can block, forward or delete the email messages from the account through different email controls available. If you want to forward the email to any email address other than SBCglobal, just go to ‘Mail forwarding’ and enter the account details.