If you are using Gmail for receiving business mails and want to receive the personal mails as well on the same account from the SBCGlobal email account, then the steps are quite simple for forwarding the emails. There are just a few settings that are to be done on SBCGlobal account related to POP servers. The steps for forwarding the email from SBCGlobal to Gmail are given here in this post. Read all the steps carefully and execute on your own.
Do you want to configure a single mail on your outlook account from where you can read messages of all your email accounts from a different service provider? If yes, then here are some steps to forward the inbox messages of SBCGlobal account to Gmail account.
Most people in the U.S prefer to use SBCGlobal email services due to easy availability and best-in-class services provided by an email service provider. There are some unique features available only in the SBCGlobal email account. However, if due to some reason, you are unable to access the messages on your smartphone, then you can forward the same message to the Gmail inbox without any charge. All the incoming messages will be forwarded automatically to the Gmail account.
Steps for forwarding the emails to the Gmail inbox are given here as under. For your information, we want to mention that SBCGlobal email is using the same server as the one used by yahoo.com. So, you can use Yahoo.com interchangeably with SBCGlobal.
After configuring successfully on the email account, there is no need to login to the SBCGlobal account for reading emails. The same emails will arrive in the Gmail inbox folder.
- Go to SBCGlobal email account settings after login to it.
- Go to ‘POP and forwarding option’ which is below ‘Advanced’ settings.
- From the ‘Mail forwarding’ menu, open ‘Email addresses’ and enter the address where you want to forward the mails.
- Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save’ option otherwise, all the settings you have done will be flashed automatically. Enter the code received in the Gmail folder thereafter.
- The code may sometimes receive in the ‘Spam’ folder so, don’t go for inbox particularly.
- Login to the account and check the activation code. Enter the code in the SBCGlobal email account given field. Click ‘Enter’ to send the code to the server for verification. It will hardly take 2-3 seconds.
- Click ‘Done’ once completed. Do save the changes before closing the window. If you fail to save the changes, everything will be deleted and all the steps are to be performed again.
You can now check whether you have started receiving the mails in your Gmail inbox or not by sending mail from the different email account on your SBCGlobal email. Sometimes, an error related to security settings may appear on the screen. Change security settings according to the POP email server. In case of any problem, you can get in touch with the email experts. They know short tricks and tips to come out of witty situations.