Are you trying to configure your SBCGlobal email with the default email app of Windows 10, but are not being able to do so? Well, there is no need to worry, as you can solve the problem by following the steps given at SBCGlobal Email Support.
SBCGlobal email is one of the most versatile email services to have ever existed. If you are using this particular email account, then you know how flexible it is in terms of configuration. From the oldest operating system to the newest one, SBCGlobal email can be easily configured with any OS, provided that the person who is overseeing the configuration process has the right steps.
Many SBCGlobal email users are using their email accounts on Windows 10. If you too are interested in doing the same, then the process is quite simple.
A vast majority of people are using Windows 10 OS these days. So, if more people are using Windows 10, it means, more people are using their email accounts on the same platform as well. While there shouldn’t be any problem accessing emails on Windows 10, but the platform is not free of bugs, as many have been reported in the past 3-4 years. Some users who have tried to configure their SBCGlobal email with the email app of Windows 10 faced unique problems. If you too are facing similar problems, then let’s find out as to how this problem can be solved.
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to sync your SBCGlobal email account through Microsoft Email app:
- Open the email app and click on settings, i.e., the ‘Cog Wheel’.
- Now, click on the options named ‘Accounts’ followed by ‘Add Accounts’.
- After that, you need to select ‘Other Account’.
- Now, you will have to enter your basic details prior to the configuration such as your email address, password, and other details.
With that, the process of syncing SBCGlobal email on Windows 10 is finished, but if you are still not able to access the email, then you can follow below-mentioned procedure:
- Where you’ve selected ‘Other Account’ in the aforementioned steps, it’s time to select ‘Advanced Setup’.
- After that, you need to select ‘Internet Mail’.
- Now, add a name for your account, which can be your name.
- Enter a name that you would like your contacts to see when they receive emails from your email account.
- For ‘Incoming Email Server’, enter ‘inbound.att.net’.
- For ‘Account Type’, enter ‘POP3’.
- Under the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ option, enter your SBCGlobal email ID and password respectively.
- For ‘Outgoing Email Server’ or ‘SMTP Server’, enter ‘Outbound.att.net’.
- All the options below ‘Outgoing email server’ should be left blank.
With that, the problem of SBCGlobal email not syncing with Windows 10 email app will be solved. However, if that is not the case, and you are still experiencing the same problem, then you can take help of SBCGlobal Email Support providers. They will guide you regarding the process of configuring SBCGlobal email on Windows 10 in the easiest of ways.