Have you recently bought a new S10 plus smartphone for your personal use? If yes, then you have purchased the latest phone with all the important features in-built. You can configure your SBCglobal email easily on this phone after getting assistance from the steps mentioned in the guide. After reading the steps, if you want to further make any changes to the account, you can contact SBCglobal experts who have thorough knowledge in their field.
Follow the step by step guide mentioned here to setup SBCglobal email on Samsung latest S10 plus smartphone.
- From the home screen of your phone, click on ‘Apps’ followed by ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Accounts’ and click on ‘Email’.
- Click ‘Add an account’ and select the email account type from the list. It can be personal, POP3 or simply Email.
- Key in email address and the password of your account after getting into account configuration screen.
- Tap ‘OK’ to agree to the terms and conditions given on the page. Click ‘Sign-in’. This may take a few minutes.
- You will find certain options on the screen thereafter. Select according to preference and taste. If you want to receive newsletters from Google Play, then click on the relevant box.
- After successful sign-in, you will be redirected to the sync screen to get the contact list and previous messages in the inbox. Keep on clicking the options you want to get on the phone email screen. It includes contacts, inbox, drive, etc.
- Click on the arrow which is given at the bottom right of the screen.
- If due to some reason you want to remove the account from the phone, then go to ‘Settings’ again and click on the ‘Email’. Select the account you want to remove. You will be asked to select any one reason for this move.
How to setup email notifications on S10 plus?
- From the home screen, click on ‘Accounts’ preceded by ‘Settings’. Select the account from the list if multiple accounts are configured on phone otherwise, select the single account which is displayed on the phone screen.
- Select to turn on notifications for the future.
- Go to notification box and check the status of the bar while receiving a new email.
- If you want to set the particular or different sound tone for the incoming message, then go to ‘Sound alert’ from the phone settings and select any one sound.
This is all about the know-how of configuring the email on Samsung S10 plus phone. You can now receive an important mail notification on the smartphone itself. Moreover, you can send a reply to the same mail from the phone.
If you want to know about the different filters available on the SBCglobal account or for what purpose they are used, you can go to SBCglobal support link or click on any filter from the page to proceed further. Don’t forget to take a backup of the messages before performing any filtering action.