If you have recently purchased new iPad Air and wanting to configure the email using the app, then go through the simple tricks mentioned in the blog post. The steps are same for all the email services with minor differences. In case of further troubleshooting, you can contact email experts available online.
Fixing SBCglobal email problem on iPad Air is a cumbersome task if you don’t have the know-how. After getting advice from the experts, you can easily fix any issue encountered on SBC email. There are some tweaks and tricks which they will let you know through the post.
Steps to fix the receiving problem on iPad Air
- Once you log in from a device, if you are facing problem in receiving the new mail, then check the other devices from which you have logged into same email.
- Log out of all other devices and sign-in from the iPad.
- Synchronize the account using the computer.
- Connect the cable to the iPad and to the computer. After this, open iTunes app and get online help for sync the email. If you don’t have iTunes app installed on it, you can download from the internet.
- Tap ‘Information’ to get details related to the app which you are going to download.
- Search for ‘Sync email’ and disable it from the app.
- Click ‘Save’ changes.
- Open ‘Mail, contact and calendar’ section from the iPad Air and go to ‘Add an account’. Here, add the details of your SBCglobal account and fetch all the settings ‘Automatically’.
Restart iPad Air: When you restart your iPad Air, all the problems related to software and hardware will get resolved automatically.
- To restart it, press the power button for 5 seconds till you find ‘Apple logo’ on screen.
- Turn right to power off the Apple iPad Air.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes and turn on the device again.
Problem in sending the email
If you find a problem in sending the email from your account to any address, then check the SMTP settings of your email and configure them manually.
Open ‘Email and contact’ settings and go to ‘SBCglobal’ which is creating a problem. Go through the incoming and outgoing server settings to check if any particular service is disabled. Enable it from the screen itself.
Syncing the email via computer
- To start syncing the email, connect your iPad to the computer using charging cable. Open iTunes app and if you are using MacBook, then don’t launch the app manually. It will auto-launch once you connect the iPad Air.
- Open ‘Device List’ and click on Air.
- Go to ‘More information’ section.
- Open ‘Unsynchronized email’ and search for ‘SBCglobal’.
- Tap ‘Sync’ and save the settings.
- Disconnect your device from the computer.
- If required, add the account settings again manually by using on-screen instructions.
Note: To check the latest messages received in the email inbox, login to the account again.