There are some minor errors possible on SBCGlobal email account which if remained as it is may turn into a further problem. To get rid of error 550 from the screen, you must go through the steps which are discussed on SBCGlobal email support page. For any kind of suggestion or information related to SBCGlobal, you can contact email experts.
Error 550 corresponds to wrong email address entered in the ‘Addressee’ field. If the address entered is not complete or improper, you will get error 550 on-screen. Now, let’s have a look at the ways by which we can fix it from the SBCGlobal screen.
- Authentication void: Authentication is a kind of security check by the servers of an email account. If the details of the server and the SMTP are incorrect, you will get this error code on the screen. To get away from it, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open ‘Email program’ and tick mark the option which says, ‘Enable SMTP authentication’.
- Go to ‘My server requires authentication’. Click ‘Yes’.
- In case, any email program is available you don’t need to authenticate the account on it. You simply have to configure it after this, everything will be done automatically.
- Sending from the wrong email address: If the ‘From’ field is mentioned incorrectly, there are chances of getting error 550. You have to enter your own web address here if asked for a moment. If you don’t remember your email address, you can check it by clicking on the profile menu. Steps to resolve the problem are:
- The email address should be removed and entered again.
- If you are configuring the email account for maiden time, then enter all the details carefully and note them down at some safe place.
- You will have to enter the email address in more than one field, so if you have left any single field blank you will encounter error 550.
- The account will now activate after 24 hours.
- Don’t add any special character in the email address because there are chances that you forget it. You can’t sign-in again then.
- Wrong recipient address: In the ‘To’ or ‘CC’ field, the address of the recipient is to be entered or the addressee address. If you don’t know the complete email address of him, you will come across error 550. The message will not forward, rather it will remain stored in the ‘Outbox’ folder. To resend the message, follow the steps given below:
- Check the spellings and each character carefully before sending the message.
- Before composing a new mail, don’t forget to confirm the email address from the addressee itself.
- The receiver servers shouldn’t be down for maintenance at the time of sending an email. Check the server outage status from the web browser.
These are the different ways by which you can fix error 550 from the SBCglobal email screen. If you are still having any doubt or query, you can raise through chat, email or phone call.