While using the email account, there are some options that remain unused due to lack of knowledge about them. With the help of different options available on the page, you can try them on your SBCGlobal email account and find its results. In case of any problem, contact experts.
When you log in to the SBCGlobal email account, you will find a list of options that can be accessed with one click of your mouse. The list of menus you will find on the screen are discussed below:
- Go to ‘Self-Care’ and open ‘Language’ option.
- Go to ‘Login address and password’ page.
- Click on ‘Remember username and password’ box so you don’t have to enter the login details again and again.
- Enter the captcha in the box to authenticate yourself.
- Now login.
- Go to the account login page and start making changes in it.
- In case you are able to login, check the username and password.
- Entering wrong details for 3 consecutive times may block your account for a complete day.
- Log out of the account once all the settings are done.
How to create sub-user?
- Open management page and click on ‘Sub-user’ from the main profile page. You can create as many users you want in main profile there is no as such limit on the number.
- Enter the new user ID and sub user name.
- You will be asked to enter the first name as well as last name
- Select a password of your choice and enter it twice.
- Click on ‘Create a sub-user’. You will be notified soon for this process.
Check mail box size
This thing can be checked only from the primary or you can say the master account. If you have valid login details for that account, then you can check through following steps.
- Open ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Manage inbox account’.
- Click on ‘Check mail Quota’ option. The results will be displayed on the screen.
Setting up Mailbox size
To setup mailbox size, you need to go to ‘Primary account’ and select ‘Mailbox of the size you want’.
After this, over to ‘Settings’ and to ‘Mailbox’ section.
Go to ‘Manage account’ and select the SBCGlobal account you want to update from the list.
Update according to your choice and allocate the size.
Block messages from the particular email account
- To block any particular email account, go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Allow and block email address’ option.
- Go to ‘Advanced menu’.
- Enter the email address you want to block or enable in the future. If you wish to stop receiving the messages, then block that email address.
- You will be prompted for this action, click on ‘Continue anyway’. If you want to forward the mail from one email account to another automatically, then click ‘Forward email’.
- Tap ‘done’ to complete the process.
This is all about the options or the menus which you will find on the login screen once you enter the valid credentials on SBCGlobal login page.