The problem of SBCglobal email not working on Mac OS X Mavericks is definitely annoying, as millions of people are using this combination. If you too are dealing with this problem, then go through the blog post to know the solutions to different problems that arise in SBCglobal email on Mavericks OS.
The operating system can affect certain programs, and if you don’t believe it, then let us put a clear example in front of you, seeing which, you won’t be able to deny this claim of ours. The OS that we’ve mentioned in the process is Apple OS X Mavericks and the email that is not working on that OS is SBCglobal email. If you are using the same combination, then you should go ahead and read the post till the very end.
While emails have become the most important source for formal communication, seeing an email account in a non-functional state is definitely annoying. If your SBCGglobal email is not working on Mac OS X Mavericks, then you should begin the troubleshooting process by checking the email settings first because on most occasions, problems related to email surface due to wrong settings. The problem of SBCglobal email not working on Mac OS X Mavericks is important because large majorities of people living in the US are using Mac computers and SBCglobal is among the popular email platforms that are being used in the US.
What is the problem with SBCglobal email on Mavericks OS?
The problem is that some SBCglobal email users have reported that their email was missing from their inbox. They also told that their email app wasn’t turning off properly despite several attempts. Let’s delve into these problems in detail.
Emails not appearing properly on Mavericks OS
If you too are dealing with this problem, then you will have to rebuild your mailbox. If you know how to do so, then that’s great, but if not, then follow below-mentioned steps to know how you can rebuild your mailbox in the right way:
- Start with opening your email account.
- Click ‘Mailboxes’ option followed by selecting ‘rebuild mailbox’ option.
- This is how you can create a new mailbox with proper structure.
Mail app isn’t working in Mavericks
It is possible for you to use email apps in Mavericks, but in case, you see the email app isn’t working, then you need to follow below-mentioned steps to fix this problem.
- Restart your Mac computer, but make sure to disable the option that says, ‘reopen OS while logging in again’.
- Once you restart your Mac computer, click ‘System Preferences’ followed by clicking ‘Web Accounts’.
- Now, click on the account (top one) that you see on the sidebar. Once you do so, click ‘Remove’ option and then, ‘Delete’.
- If you have multiple email accounts, then use the same process and then, remove all email accounts.
- Now, you will have to activate those email accounts for which, you need to click the box corresponding to each email account followed by entering the email ID and password for each of those email accounts.
Note: Be careful when entering settings on email accounts that operate on POP server settings as in those email accounts, your emails could be removed.
Receiving blank emails in Mac OS X Mavericks
If you’re receiving blank emails in your email account, then follow these steps to fix the problem:
- Click on ‘Finder’ followed by pressing the ‘Down’ option and holding it. As you do that, click ‘Go’ option followed by selecting ‘library’ option.
- You will be able to see your email accounts by going to the ‘Mail’ > ‘Library’ > ‘User’ option.
- Now, you will have to copy your mailboxes to the desktop.
- Select ‘Apple Mail’ followed by clicking the ‘Continue’ option.
- Find your mailbox and then, click the ‘Choose’ button.
With that, you will be able to import emails to a new folder along with the ability to drag and drop emails.
If you are able to restore the functionality of your SBCglobal email on Mavericks OS, then that’s great, but if the same old issues persist, then you should contact with SBCglobal Email Support.